The on-line registration for Geraldton Harriers allows seasonal membership to be paid by credit card. It also reduces the amount of work for club committee required in handling cheques, cash, and managing members details.
On-line registration is a step by step process, which based on your choice for type of membership (individual or family) and items such as date of birth, presents fill-in forms for you to enter your contact and credit card details. Juniors and under 18 year olds, being registered either as part of a family membership or as individuals, need the adult present to make payment and confirm guardianship.
Assistance available during registration from the RegisterNow, the on-line registration company, which hosts the Geraldton Harriers membership or by Club Web-Coordinator, Johnny Barber (0458 38 1628).
What you Need
- Access to a computer and internet connection
- Contact details including email addresses and phone numbers and date of births for those registering; depending on whether you are registering as an Individual(s) or as a Family membership. Family membership can be done in one process while Individuals have their own registration.
- An emergency contact and details of any medical conditions or medications that club officials may need to be aware of.
- If you are a returning member please have your Club Timing band numbers on hand so you can confirm with us that you have them. For 2015 Club Timing Bands are required, and need to purchased as part of the registration if you do not have them from a prior Harriers Season.
- A MasterCard of Visa credit card.
What happens when you complete Registration
After filling in all required and optional fields that the club needs, you have read and accepted the club waiver and the registration process has accepted your credit card details you will receive two notification emails – payment confirmation and membership confirmation. The membership confirmation includes your Annual membership number and a link so that you can return at any time and change your contact details and for families enter more family members. Your annual membership number allows you receive discounts to HBF Runfest event and Chevron City to Surf, so keep the email handy for later in the year.
OK … Ready to Register
For 2015, the link to annual membership registration for Geraldton Harriers is https://www.registernow.com.au/secure/Register.aspx?E=14832, which opens at 10am on the 22nd of March, 2015. This link is also present on the updated Geraldton Harriers Website.
The first page you will go to is the Landing Page. The Landing Page describes our membership categories, the costs and requirements of membership. Please read and click Continue Button on the bottom right to start the registration process. You can go back through the on-line registration at any of the pages.
There are a number of fields in the forms which are mandatory to complete. They are indicated by a red asterisk (*).
If you need more help, there is help as part of the registration process , read our additional guide on Registering On-line or contact Johnny Barber (0458 381628).
Geraldton Harriers, March 2015.