|How to Join in 2016|
|Online registration is available for all new and existing club members. Simply follow the link from the club website www.geraldtonharriers.com to register and pay online via credit card or Paypal.|
|Things to Note:
· Those registering as adults but under the age of 18 as at the first championship event on 15th May are eligible for reduced fees.
· A Senior membership category with reduced fees exists for those aged 65 and over as at the first championship event on the 15th May.
· Club Timing Bands are mandatory for all club events. Club Bands can be retained and utilised from season to season but are not interchangeable between members.
|Event Timing & Bands|
|This week will be a trial run of the timing system for 2016. Times may not be recorded or published.|
|Timing Bands are COMPULSORY for all Club Members.
Each timing band:
· has a chip that is registered to its owner in the timing system, and
· they cannot be swapped amongst friends or family members.
Please bring your timing band this week if you have need to test it is reading over the mat.
|Run in Townsville|
|WANTED: Pacers for Townsville Running Festival – FREE ENTRY|
· Easily run your selected race time?
· Arrive on time to the event and ensure that you have enough time to prepare for your race?
· Run and maintain a steady pace throughout your race to ensure that you achieve your goal finish time?
· On the day encourage and support the runners in a positive and motivating way?
Margie Ryder | Event Manager